Message to the boycott breakers

Guest Geo the Ger

we had the tools to do it but the players and the manager bottled it. i said yesterday i was so excited and so confident pre match until i seen the line up then my heart sunk. ally had made the same mistakes he has been making for the last 18 months. i didnt feel sorry for the players because despite allys non footballing ethos they didnt bother trying a leg, perhaps it was because they had no fans to back them or more likely it was because they have been getting away with not trying a leg every week since they joined. life is too easy at rangers for players, there are no longer any standards, no expectations, no requirements anymore. they can turn up, do what they like, play how they like and go home minted without a care in the world.

i have to agree financially the boycott was a failure, as it was with hundreds of our fans there. the boycott was a big fat failure. but i dont think the result would have been different knowing the way the team was set out.

The players and managements attitude is another story though man. I meant I felt sorry for the likes of Hutton and Perry. The decorator and his mercenary buddies can never pull on our shirt again for all I care. A hostile atmosphere, of our own doing, can affect players. It's why we have a big advantage when we play at Ibrox.

A fellow supporter is still just another person, a couple of guys that sit behind me at Ibrox are two of the biggest arses i've met.

Arses they might well be, but you still have a common goal with them. I have nothing in common with mr green, therefore I can have zero respect for him.

Arses they might well be, but you still have a common goal with them. I have nothing in common with mr green, therefore I can have zero respect for him.

Well actually you do, he wants Rangers to win football matches and trophies like you do, even if he does so in a boardroom status rather than supporter status.

Or is he a Celtic double agent now trying to make us lose?

The players and managements attitude is another story though man. I meant I felt sorry for the likes of Hutton and Perry. The decorator and his mercenary buddies can never pull on our shirt again for all I care. A hostile atmosphere, of our own doing, can affect players. It's why we have a big advantage when we play at Ibrox.

i firmly believe yesterday should see the end to a few rangers careers. i honestly do. several of those players should be replaced with kids for the rest of the season and told to find new clubs asap. in recent years the lack of atmosphere has been a problem for us at ibrox, its no longer hostile, so i take your point about that part of it.

I don't share the view that the boycott was a failure just because 300 fans did decide to attend. We have demonstrated that we can starve these clubs of the income they would expect to gain in a normal set of circumstances. I agree that as a one off it had little Impact but a sustained boycott in years to come will hit these clubs hard. I will personally never return to the grounds of any of these SPL clubs and I would hope that the overwhelming majority of the usual travelling support feel the same way. If they do, the real day of reckoning for these teams is still to come.

Well actually you do, he wants Rangers to win football matches and trophies like you do, even if he does so in a boardroom status rather than supporter status.

Or is he a Celtic double agent now trying to make us lose?

Lol, if he wanted us to win trophies and matches, just like me, Ally would have his jotters monday, and we would have spent more than 800k in the transfer window. We are the richest cash ready club in the country at the moment, and we don't have a centre-back that can head a football. He's used Ally to keep the support onside and sell books/shares, much the same as he brought in Walter. I don't even blame Ally 100% for our team. It's not easy doing a job like his with one hand tied behind his back. He's the most under-funded manager in our history, and been forced to rely on the likes of the decorator.

Inverness at Ibrox was little better than yesterday's shambles.

inverness were a good team as well back then and playing well in the league. utd were in crisis, just lost a manager, struggling in the league and hadnt won at home for 6 or 7 months. we made them look like f*cking barcelona!