Tainted Titles - Who said that?

We've had to endure the most torturous title in living memory who'd want that?

Regardless of my username we have won all those titles as a football club and had to endure those who had some kangaroo agenda to strip us of them.

Now they plan to have a 'party' in celebration of 44 and that's ok for them it's ok because we aren't there to do something about it, the most successful club in the land are 'looking up' from where they were dumped with not one of them having a red face

Tainted Titles was a term from the depth of timmyland....ironic now how they have inherited the 'tainted title' profile without a squirm.

The Mhanky Mob...how ungraceful those c*nts are.

44? Get a grip ya mhanky dick...win a title that has credibility written all over it for god's sake

Guest Geo the Ger

In my opinion, the reason why Celtic's 44th title is now tainted is because they voted to keep Gers out of the SPL, thereby exiling their main rival, so they could rack-up titles without reply and have a better chance of entry into Champions League. 55 and still alive.

Guest alfiebass
In my opinion, the reason why Celtic's 44th title is now tainted is because they voted to keep Gers out of the SPL, thereby exiling their main rival, so they could rack-up titles without reply and have a better chance of entry into Champions League. 55 and still alive.

I also believe that their 44th title is tainted, they now have the problem of a lack of creditability to anything they do over the timespan that it takes for Rangers to get back to the top flight. I wouldn't be surprised if you see a lot of their players leave over the next 16 months due to the creditability issue and the lack of support at games. It now looks as if the reconstruction bid will now fail and a more open examination of what has gone on in Scottish football over the last three years will take place, some thing that one club in Scotland will be happy to see. The question is how much will this be viewed in the east end? The actions of all club officials and affiliates of the clubs will be scrutinised for any sharp practice on everything from signing policy to land deals.

They haven't won a title fair and square since 2007.

The 2008 one was their fake tour of Japan that forced our knockered squad to squeze in games after a harsh winter had affected the normal programme. Wasn't 2008 also the O'Donnell disgraceful cancelled game because they had injuries and suspensions and shat it from playing us when we were on a great run of form?

2012 obviously was tainted due to the 10 point deduction. Not their fault but it killed the title race and therefore devalued their win.

2013 had no Rangers at all. Any reasonable celtic fans I have spoken to admit there is nothing to celebrate as this title, like ours, was won in July last year.