Hypothetical question?

I take it the SFL can now renegotiate their own TV rights independently of the SPL? We'll still not get a fair share but it should be much better than before and the SPL should have to renegotiate their own deal without us. If that happens I'd expect both leagues to get an equal deal - although probably both derisory.

The SFL would still be receiving more money than before and still have the bonus of Rangers visiting Division 2 grounds as well as the Ramsden Cup fixtures. The smaller clubs should be in a better state than before Rangers' demotion.

However the opposite will be in store for the SPL with clubs losing more TV money and still no Rangers sell outs while the lopsided nature of a now very unsuitable league format will mean that instead of being guaranteed three OF games at home with four clubs getting four, at least three of them will only be given just one Celtic match while others get two.

The anomalies after the split will most like be greater due to the seeding being more difficult.

It's a bit of a disaster for them and I'll happily watch them go under one by one.