EXCLUSIVE: Nicky Clark set to sign three-year deal at Rangers

"I have worked hard to make sure I can finish with either foot and, although I like to get in behind defenders, I realise you have to keep working on your game to make sure it is as rounded as possible.

"When I look at Andy Little and all the goals he has scored this season, and the fact that he and Dean Shiels are both full internationals with Northern Ireland, then I know how hard I will have to work to compete with these guys.

"But hopefully all of that will make me a better player. For me, the most important thing in football is that you keep trying to get better â?? at Rangers I know I will have no option."

A player who understands the importance of hard work and continued effort. I hope it catches on.

Yes get the positive vibes going. We have him benched even before he has kicked a ball. Welcome to Rangers.:brick:

Sadly that's how I see it, he's a very good prospect who'll end up on the bench and my only reason for saying that is because of who is managing our club. If I'm proved wrong I'll be delighted, but somehow I can see me being right.