Charlotte Fakes ID

Guest Valley Bluenose
Some of the language and grammar recently has not been Whyte-like.

Getting a bit ratty as well as desperate today, reminiscent of the RTC's last days.

I agree. I was coming round to thinking it was Whyte himself but 'charlotte' has slipped into Glasgow vernacular a couple of times recently in such a way as to suggest it's not Whyte. I note also that 'she' has gone back on to the RTC replacement site (TSFM) after a falling out earlier in the month and has categorically stated 'she' is not Whyte just someone that 'wants the truth out'. Aye, right ye are 'charlotte'.

I now suspect one of the cabal that was behind RTC is posting this stuff, most likely fed by Whyte himself and, apparently, on virtually a daily basis. Some suspected a USA-based individual was one of those behind RTC and the timelines for 'charlotte's' tweets and posts would suggest someone in East coast USA or even Whyte's old haunt, the British Virgin islands (Liberty Capital's home).