Rangers board to decide Malcolm Murrayâ??s fate

I hope when all the dust has settled and Murray is no longer Chairman he still has a seat on the board.

He's a drunk. If you regularly get so pished that you need help getting home, you should not be in superiority of any big company. I would have thought that much is abundantly obvious. The guy is quite obviously an alky.

He's a drunk. If you regularly get so pished that you need help getting home, you should not be in superiority of any big company. I would have thought that much is abundantly obvious. The guy is quite obviously an alky.

He who is without sin and all that.

He who is without sin and all that.

Oh come on. I am not unfamiliar with getting inebriated but I am not the chairman of Rangers football club, being watched by the public. Nor am I in my 50's. Nor am I an alcoholic.

And I can always find my way home unaided without disgracing myself. Come on FS, I am a fan of your work, particularly the way you stick it to the RM lot, but you are way off point here.

Oh come on. I am not unfamiliar with getting inebriated but I am not the chairman of Rangers football club, being watched by the public. Nor am I in my 50's. Nor am I an alcoholic.

And I can always find my way home unaided without disgracing myself. Come on FS, I am a fan of your work, particularly the way you stick it to the RM lot, but you are way off point here.

I agree wholeheartedly that he's unsuitable Chairman material but I still think he's worth a place on the board.

I agree wholeheartedly that he's unsuitable Chairman material but I still think he's worth a place on the board.

Really? I think he's less shady than Stockdale, Green and Ahmad (wouldn't be difficult given the scummy non Rangers interested nature of them). But surely we can do much better and I don't think any alcoholic or prolific binge drinker should be employed at the club.

Really? I think he's less shady than Stockdale, Green and Ahmad (wouldn't be difficult given the scummy non Rangers interested nature of them). But surely we can do much better and I don't think any alcoholic or prolific binge drinker should be employed at the club.

Sorry I know that's a typo but if you only knew how ironic that is !........:D

Get off your moral high horse buddy. There but for the grace of God and all that......

I actually knew a lorry driver who had suffered the same kind of accident as MM. and all it took was one too many on the wrong night "with not enough to eat" as MM stated and he was all over the place, but I KNEW it wasn't all drink related. I'm not saying he doesn't like a drink when he shouldn't, but you people who judge others at the drop of a hat stick in my throat.

If it wasn't for a few photos from the Daily Rebel and that snidy little prick filming him, how much would you be concerned about MM the nortorious "alky" . "Nor am I in my 50s"??? What the f### does that mean in the context? He's in his 50s so he should be home in his slippers FFS???

I'm not an MM defender but I believe you should never judge a man until you've 'walked for ten moons in his moccassins'.

But surely we can do much better and I don't think any alcoholic or prolific binge drinker should be employed at the club.

Should we give up our 9 in a row then 'cos half our team fitted that category and I can vouch for that as I saw them often, but you'll let that one go I suppose??? :swear:

Should we give up our 9 in a row then 'cos half our team fitted that category and I can vouch for that as I saw them often, but you'll let that one go I suppose??? :swear:

If only they didn't drink we might have not got horsed by the likes of IFK gothenburg! Winning the SPL was easy!

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Get off your moral high horse buddy. There but for the grace of God and all that......

I actually knew a lorry driver who had suffered the same kind of accident as MM. and all it took was one too many on the wrong night "with not enough to eat" as MM stated and he was all over the place, but I KNEW it wasn't all drink related. I'm not saying he doesn't like a drink when he shouldn't, but you people who judge others at the drop of a hat stick in my throat.

If it wasn't for a few photos from the Daily Rebel and that snidy little prick filming him, how much would you be concerned about MM the nortorious "alky" . "Nor am I in my 50s"??? What the f### does that mean in the context? He's in his 50s so he should be home in his slippers FFS???

I'm not an MM defender but I believe you should never judge a man until you've 'walked for ten moons in his moccassins'.

This was not an isolated incident.

Malcolm Murray is not a lorry driver.

Do you think the likes of Alan Sugar, Richard Branson etc would get seen needing assistance to walk themselves out of restaurants?

FFS - the rumours of Malcolm Murray's alcoholism were prior to the evidence we have just seen.