I have to say that I was always sceptical of Green. However, I did like the fact he didn't take shit and he also knew the failings of our manager and team.

However, we have to remember this man has assembled the current shambles we find ourselves in. He has founded a board room of jokers that use their iphones to film each other and it just goes from one joke to another.

Sorry Charles, but you have brought outright disgrace to our great club. We might be on a steadier financial front but we are probably a bigger joke than before you disgraced us with your presence.

Where do you get the £40 million figure from gs?

fag packet maths.

ahmed insists they have brought in 37 million in external investment. 8 million from season books. another 5 million in sponsorship tv etc.

thats 48 million minimum in, could well be millions more.

we have 8 million left. perhaps a couple more.

so the spend is circa 40 million and all we have are 2 new screens to show for it and while they are better than whytes ones they are no jumbotrons.

ahmed insists they have brought in 37 million in external investment. 8 million from season books. another 5 million in sponsorship tv etc.

thats 48 million minimum in, could well be millions more.

we have 8 million left. perhaps a couple more.

so the spend is circa 40 million and all we have are 2 new screens to show for it and while they are better than whytes ones they are no jumbotrons.

I would assume that Ahmad's figures include the original investment they brought together for buying the club, which IIRC they claimed last summer was over £10m.

Btw... if IamRangers was indeed Ahmad, then he stated in one of his forum posts that the big screens were provided free of charge by the sponsor who's providing all of the other digital technology for Ibrox.