Lemmon's budgie speaks -- exclusive !

Future SUN exclusive front page headlines.

NEEL LEMMON'S BUDGIE SAYS " CHEEKY BHOY " FULL STORY !

My dad " reads " the Sun, or the 2 minutes silence as he calls it. He only gets it as it is cheap shoite as opposed to the dear shoite which is the Retard. Before I take it to him I usually flick through it to see what it says about the enema. The budgie story is typical of the stuff this rag runs with a different player highlighted every day. One day it's Pearson's horse or Boruc's " innocent " gesturing, another day it's Graveson's naked wife chasing a car thief. Occasionally it talks about football and usually it's someone saying how the Thims are going to win the champions' league.

The " paper " now tries to put us in a negative light by printing stories by former players bad mouthing the Club.

The point I'm making is that they have an agenda promoting the name of Septic in any shape or form making them a " global Brand " This imprints their name on everyone who sees the paper whether they are football fans or not making them think that there is only one team in Scotland worth mentioning.

Do we have a PR department ?

I'm not saying we should lower ourselves to this level but there must be many positive stories coming out of Ibrox which can be promoted keeping our name in the news.

So, Mr. Murray, C'MON.