I only plan on attending a handful of games next season. Unless the standard of football dramatically changes then the distance I have to travel is just not worth it to see the same turgid, mind numbing rubbish.

However, to help the club I will happily get a season ticket but I would be looking to go to the games with my old man. If I get a season ticket, what chance would I have of my Dad being able to buy a match ticket next to my season ticket seat?

I only plan on attending a handful of games next season. Unless the standard of football dramatically changes then the distance I have to travel is just not worth it to see the same turgid, mind numbing rubbish.

However, to help the club I will happily get a season ticket but I would be looking to go to the games with my old man. If I get a season ticket, what chance would I have of my Dad being able to buy a match ticket next to my season ticket seat?

If you can't find anything suitable we could give you two together in GR5 for practically any game at Ibrox.

To be honest, I'm not sure I actually trust whoever is actually currently running our club enough for me to bother with the financial outlay.

FS - I'm not sure I follow? (Apologies - had a few ciders and some fake champagne)

Normally I sit in the Broomloan but I'd prefer to sit in the Main Stand or Govan for a better view. You can't see shit in the Broomloan when we're attacking the other end. I remember Vanoli hitting a peach against Dundee (??) many moons ago and I only knew it went in because of the roar of the crowd.

PS - you actually get a not bad view of the whole match in the Broomloan rear IMO. At the front you see fuck all at the other end.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Ah ok, sorry, been off the bevy a couple weeks so back on it and pretty half cut already. Do you go to all the games GS? I used to go all the time but last season I gave up because there was no point travelling 300 miles all round to be bored. Rangers til I die but I'll support the team from my home if they continue to try to play rugby with a round ball.