100% bonus disgusting imo

I'm not altogether sure that he either gets a 100% bonus automatically. I'd imagine it was linked to him doing a good job. Him doing a good job would easily equate to him earning his bonus.

Its still nowhere near what the joker in the dug out recieves, for coining a catch phrase yet failing to impress as a football manager.

That has always been the way. The charlatan David Murray treated the fans with contempt & the club as his personal plaything for years. As one who stayed away for long periods of Murrays tenure, I just find it amazing that people who stood back and said nothing whilst he trampled on everything we believed in, are now up in arms against what appears tome to be a well qualified man to help get us out of the mire. That said, I'd have a lot more faith in him if he were to show McCoist the door, and send McCulloch, Black, Simonsen, Forster, Cribari, Daly, Faure, Hutton, Bell, Templeton and several others packing too.

I'm not sure what it is I'm in denial about however.

You are not making sense.

How exactly do you bracket those who didn't speak against SDM in a timely way uniquely with those who are unhappy with the way the club has and is being run (post SDM) ?

You are not making sense.

How exactly do you bracket those who didn't speak against SDM in a timely way uniquely with those who are unhappy with the way the club has and is being run (post SDM) ?

Sorry, I can't dumb it down any further.

I've stated my opinion, and if it's not to your liking, or understanding, I can't help that.

Back to your 'denial' statement.......care to explain?

I'm not altogether sure that he either gets a 100% bonus automatically. I'd imagine it was linked to him doing a good job. Him doing a good job would easily equate to him earning his bonus.

Its still nowhere near what the joker in the dug out recieves, for coining a catch phrase yet failing to impress as a football manager.

Not altogether sure ?

You must be inferring that his contract doesn't make it clear ?

Sorry, I can't dumb it down any further.

I've stated my opinion, and if it's not to your liking, or understanding, I can't help that.

Back to your 'denial' statement.......care to explain?

No, you can't explain it because the premise of your post was deeply flawed and relied on plucking a convenient thought from the air and inserting it as if it were scientific fact.

"Denial" refer's to your seeming refusal to recognize that the current board is a continuation of the misleading shambles aflicting Ibrox for years. To the extent that you apportion blame to "cabals".

So we keep hearing.

The man with the Golden CV, we now learn is more the man with the Golden renumeration package (that just happens to be light on detail regards what triggers the main bonus).

"Denial" refer's to your seeming refusal to recognize that the current board is a continuation of the misleading shambles aflicting Ibrox for years. To the extent that you apportion blame to "cabals".

The same cabals who demanded we sign any Tom, Dick or Harry in the name of progress? Look how we have progressed.

Sorry, I wasn't aware this was another Chris Graham influenced forum. I think I'll head back to VB.

Can I just say that the gentleman you name doesn't influence my opinion.

I am grown up enough and sufficiently grounded in our trials and tribulations of the past few years to form my own opinion.

Your obvious want or need to name "cabals", "Chris Graham" and whatever or whoever else, points to a need to apportion blame rather than actually debate about the real issues at hand.

I'd prefer you stayed and debated the issues more deeply so as we could better understand our respective viewpoints.

However I'm going to go out and won't be back for a few hours. I will reply to any of your posts later on today or tomorrow.