Edinburgh derby

Guest Handwringer Loyal

Guest Handwringer Loyal

Anyone watching this today on SS3?

Would be nice for the HIVs to do us a favour and beat Hertz.

Also just realised that, following Hibs and HMFC's relegations, the only derbies left in the SPFL Prem are the Dundee derby, the South Lanarkshire derby and the Highland derby. No wonder the SPFL has no sponsor! Nae fans, nae good games, nae competition :lol2:

Anyone watching this today on SS3?

Would be nice for the HIVs to do us a favour and beat Hertz.

Also just realised that, following Hibs and HMFC's relegations, the only derbies left in the SPFL Prem are the Dundee derby, the South Lanarkshire derby and the Highland derby. No wonder the SPFL has no sponsor! Nae fans, nae good games, nae competition :lol2:

As the SPFL is now one body, the only one missing is the Glasgow one, and that is the only one that sponsors are interested in.

Never a penalty.

I didn't see this game but I'm glad Hearts won. I think it will be good for us if they go the distance and keep the pressure on.

After two seasons competing in a pressure-free environment, it will be good for Rangers to be in a proper contest for promotion - as long as we come out on top of course.

To be honest I thought it was a dreadful game. Nicholson was the best player on the park by a mile. Sums up the state we are in that we made these two look good.

It was a Derby match, they are always frenetic affairs. That being said, both teams did attempt to show the audience some nice football at times.