I dont buy into it. the McCoist resigning thing. Or has he handed in his notice? Still in charge though. board reject the alleged offer a few hours later, just as the man they could not hang walked off the bus with the team for tonights game. just another page folks, in the great big blue book of you just cant make this shit up. WTF is going on? Were a 24-7 pantomine and its free entry for all to see.

Administration was a cake walk compared the situation were in now. Complete and utter peril stares us in the face and theres no hiding place, no matter which way we turn. And its starting to take a heavy toll . I dont know how many more low ebbs i can take. McCoist is now serving them up on a weekly basis and I am now losing the will to live where all things Rangers are concerned. Im actually starting to question wether the team are losing on purpose they are playing so badly ( though some players are just really shit) and i have to say Mr mcCoist was pretty smug on his interview after losing two nill tonight. I will thank Ally for one thing though, he has managed to empty the stands far more efficiently than any UoF boycott could!

thats the thing with Rangers though . you know somethings wrong but you just cant put your finger on it. and whatever it turns out to be you can guarantee it will drag the through through the gutter and deeper into the abyss.

Is there anymore light to be had at the end of the tunnel? Well i am a firm believer that football without fans is nothing and i firmly believe that whoever takes control of the club will have to acknowledge the fans and gain their backing. They will not succeed without it. Not even ashley.

I sincerely hope they realise that

I