Dave King's arrival in Glasgow imminent?

Has he arrived yet ?

What's the situation with regard to him calling an EGM ?

False alarm.

I'd say the plan is for Park & co to get their man/men on the board first. King may then need to call and EGM to remove the remaining wigs from the board once and for all.

Guest Loggie Bear
False alarm.

I'd say the plan is for Park & co to get their man/men on the board first. King may then need to call and EGM to remove the remaining wigs from the board once and for all.

Guy called Scottyboy on FF said an EGM would be called on Thursday, then Friday, then today.

I take it he's full of piss and wind ?

Guy called Scottyboy on FF said an EGM would be called on Thursday, then Friday, then today.

I take it he's full of piss and wind ?

I don't believe scottyboy is full of shit mate. Quite the opposite in fact.

It can be difficult when things are moving about at the rate they are and not always easy to pass on 100% accurate information.

So much so that he was the main contact for King and UoF in the early days. Not sure now with Letham etc being more active, but highly regarded by the more affluent bears.

Chris is good at the media thing and is very articulate. This sits well with the affleunt guys who want to pass info through certain people in order to get a message across to the punters.

Guest Loggie Bear
I don't believe scottyboy is full of shit mate. Quite the opposite in fact.

It can be difficult when things are moving about at the rate they are and not always easy to pass on 100% accurate information.

And I believe he is .

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree

Guest Loggie Bear
Craig Houston has backed him up so that's good enough for me.

Wonder what Craig's thoughts are on this then?

scottyboy_1

Re: Dave King to Call EGM in Next 24 Hrs.

This is true, EGM will be called, surprised it wasnt today actually! Papweworks lodged jist waiting on stockmarket confirmation.

They gave them time to get round the table and a deadline for doing so, they havnt done that so thwy will be evicted via EGM, the opportunity of a deal suited the bears better as it got them in quicker and saved EGM cash but theyr not moving so its time to steamroller them

This was on Thursday.

He plays the percentage game. This time it 's backfired.

Edited by Loggie Bear

Wonder what Craig's thoughts are on this then?

This was on Thursday.

He plays the percentage game. This time it 's backfired.

If you see Craig's reposnses last night/this morning you will see his explanation and why he stands by scottyboy and the info he is getting.

Guest Loggie Bear
If you see Craig's reposnses last night/this morning you will see his explanation and why he stands by scottyboy and the info he is getting.

The auld pals act.

Scottyboy als backed someone over a week ago that claimed it was ' checkmate '..... nothing could have been further from the truth.

He was surprised the EGM wasn't called on Thursday, was then certain it would be Friday, but bought himself more time by claiming that the paperwork could get held up and it would definetely be today . He was trying to cover every base and still got it wrong.