SoS Ask - If Ashley Increases His Loan Offer to £15m

Sons of Struth

2 mins ·

If Ashley increased his loan offer to £15m, would this make it easier to accept by the board???????????

File the name Steve Mucklow in the drawer for the time being, he may be made very famous by Ashley if he has his way. For avid readers of our page, Mucklow was the guy who offered to underwrite the last share issue before pulling out and leaving us open to an Ashley loan.

Edited by chilledbear

I'm convinced this f.ucking board are going to take Ashley's loan.

They are doing this purely out of spite !! and clearly want to f.uck us up forever. Sleasedales will take great joy in passing this announcement on to the likes ,of Craig Houston/UoF etc.

It's a sad and pathetic game this board are playing with us.

Ashley also tryig to get round the SFA with Mucklow's intervention in this. ?? Mucklow's daughter (former 'TOWIE' bint) is having a child with Andy Carroll.

All just so murky !

Edited by MoodyBlue

I think the board can do whatever the hell they like.

They couldn't care less that they'll be out on their arses after an EGM.

I think the Easdales are the exception, they want to stay I'm guessing. I think that's why Ashley's loan hasn't been accepted yet because the Easdales are toast if they do.

I also think the SFA will give an ultimatum to Ashley to remove his influence or they'll remove our licence at the end of the season

Based on nothing but guesswork like everyone else.