Luca Gasparotto gets full International call-up

Prime reasons being McCoist, McDowall, McCulloch, and Mohsni. You would hope McCall evaluates all players from a clean sheet, not any pals acts or payment structure stuff.

I think he will. McCall won't put his managerial reputation on the line for Jig.

there is no doubt we will be meeting Hibs in a two-legger at some stage.

Where is he getting that nonsense from?

First we have to finish in the play-off places and then most likely beat Q0S or Falkirk in the first round.

Is he just over confident or does he not actually realise how the play-offs work?

He already has.

Sticking with the team captain in the position he's recently been getting played for your first two games in charge and after only 2 or 3 full training sessions leading up to our game on Tuesday there, was hardly what I'd call putting his managerial reputation on the line for Jig.

Is he just over confident or does he not actually realise how the play-offs work?

Half of the football fans in the country probably don't understand how this ridiculous play-off system works. I think McCall will know fine well though and he's purposely being confident because the squad needs an injection of positivity.