Dumbarton 1 Hibs 2

6 5 would be embarrassing

Why?

Why do we accept 1-0 unquestioningly and view a rare 6-5 possibility as embarrassing?

Every one of us would love to see a 6-5 result no matter which order the goals came in.

Instead of dwelling on defensive frailty, we could maybe applaud attacking brilliance.

We want to be entertained and a 6-5 win would be highly entertaining. If a 1-0 win isn't embarrassing, neither is 6-5.

Who amongst us has seen a professional game of football that ended 6-5?

6 5 against part timers. It should embarrass people but hey Ho.

I'm guessing we won't be embarrassed with a 1-0 win so a 6-5 win shouldn't be an embarrassment either.

Much as we expect professionalism from managers, as fans we should be able to live with - and enjoy - any game which is decided by the odd goal in eleven.

It would be talk of the Scottish football steamie for weeks.

I'm guessing we won't be embarrassed with a 1-0 win so a 6-5 win shouldn't be an embarrassment either.

Much as we expect professionalism from managers, as fans we should be able to live with - and enjoy - any game which is decided by the odd goal in eleven.

It would be talk of the Scottish football steamie for weeks.

Yeah we won't have conceded 5 so that's why.

Yeah we won't have conceded 5 so that's why.

I can happily live with conceding five if we can score six.

If we had more 3-2 and 4-3 games to experience, we might actually start to enjoy football again.

I can happily live with conceding five if we can score six.

If we had more 3-2 and 4-3 games to experience, we might actually start to enjoy football again.

Depends who your playing and the sequence of scoring. Beating Celtc 4 3 is a world away from beating Cowdenbeath 4 3.

Depends who your playing and the sequence of scoring. Beating Celtc 4 3 is a world away from beating Cowdenbeath 4 3.

No it is not. the pleasure at the 4th goal going in would be the exact same at that minute. Yes people say that it would be better against Celtic but at the very minute the feeling would be the same.

No it is not. the pleasure at the 4th goal going in would be the exact same at that minute. Yes people say that it would be better against Celtic but at the very minute the feeling would be the same.

Just to prove this I remember the year we beat Aberdeen to the league on the last day of the season. I was just as happy as almost all the times against Celtic. I must admit Helicopter Sunday will probably never be equalled but that is because of the emotion in the last few minutes.