Warrant issued for the arrest of former Rangers defender Lee McCulloch

I think it's strange that he was originally charged and forced to make a court appearance at all, so no wonder he didn't turn up in court.

For doing 81mph in a 60mph limit he should have been given a speeding fine and possibly 3 points, but shouldn't have had to go to court.

If he had to go to court because he didn't pay a simple speeding fine when he's a millionaire, then he's a very stupid millionaire.

Oh aye, and for a grand he could have had a state of the art speed camera, radar & cop car detector which can detect cop cars up to 1KM away. :D

I wonder why he was driving a Mini Cooper countryman? :wtf:

I think it's strange that he was originally charged and forced to make a court appearance at all, so no wonder he didn't turn up in court.

For doing 81mph in a 60mph limit he should have been given a speeding fine and possibly 3 points, but shouldn't have had to go to court.

If he had to go to court because he didn't pay a simple speeding fine when he's a millionaire, then he's a very stupid millionaire.

Maybe because he has had so many tickets he would face a court appearance. They don't keep handing out tickets after a certain number you are called to court.

Oh aye, and for a grand he could have had a state of the art speed camera, radar & cop car detector which can detect cop cars up to 1KM away. :D

I wonder why he was driving a Mini Cooper countryman? :wtf:

The police also have detectors though and his fine would be far higher.:)