Falkirk tickets

Used banned in a metaphorical sense as the singing of certain songs appear to be more prevalent when the extra tickets are sold and in my personal opinion are from a section of those who buy them and are not regular attenders.

Used banned in a metaphorical sense as the singing of certain songs appear to be more prevalent when the extra tickets are sold and in my personal opinion are from a section of those who buy them and are not regular attenders.

I think you're correct to a certain extent, in the sense that when we sell out Ibrox there tends to be some extra issues caused by a very small percentage of fans who aren't regulars (it's pretty obvious when you see a few coming in steaming through the turnstiles singing TBB etc). That said, it's not very cool to cast a brush over the fans who make up the numbers on sell out days because I'd imagine that >95% of them have absolutely nothing to do with causing trouble for the club.

Edited by Zappa

I wasn't implying that all were responsible and used the words "section of them".I am always pleased to see a full house as it shows how far we have come.I have already posted re enclosing an advisory note with paper tickets re singing and foul chanting and wrote to Ibrox suggesting same.

If club were to do this over and above tannoy announcements it could further show they are taking positive action on the problem.