I think we might anticipate trouble if we pull hibs though that can't happen till at least the last 8. I say that because I scan their forums from time to time and this is a typical example of what spews from them right now at the prospect of facing us.

That could get very nasty indeed. The hun seethe after the cup final is still at explosive levels.

Apparently there is a fantasy that we seethe at not winning the cup when in reality that's meaningless next to their behaviour after it which they now may be an idea that they can behave like that any time they like since they apparently also attacked Brondby fans who were in Edinburgh for the Euro game. and that was even before Brindby beat them.

This is the response to being drawn against us and us supposedly seething.

If they start getting wide we can just run on the pitch and start leathering them.

If we get Sevco at Ibrox or ER, it will be absolute chaos

This is a mob who have fantasies that they are a great footballing power after 1 cup win in a century and also a mentality that appears to indicate a willingness to cause trouble simply because they may be playing against us.

Now one thing is I believe if they were drawn to play us at Ibrox they would be absolutely humiliated which would smash one part of their fantasy to pieces and wouldn't go any way to reducing the risk of them exercising their now expected 'exuberance'

If they were humiliated in Edinburgh it might be even worse.