The Founders Trail . It's a Sell Out !

51re5s.jpg

We're delighted to announce that our two remaining Tours for 2016 on Sunday 30th October and Sunday 20th November are now completely sold out !

We do have a waiting list for each Tour which your name can be added to.

We'd like to take this opportunity to again thank everyone who has supported the Founders Project over the last 7 years and for providing the stage that allows us to tell our unique story.

Our first batch of Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour dates for 2017 will be posted tomorrow.

Well done you.

I've been on the tour twice and thoroughly recommend the experience to all Bears.

I have done similar sporting/historical tours in the USA/Canada. They often incorporate a piece of theatre or two. A fully attired 19th century baseball player or an 18th century soldier replete in red tunic and toting a musket appear, and relate the social and economic historical relevance. I can imagine a 15 year old Moses McNeil wandering out of the woodline at Fleshers' Haugh, in relevant 1872 football clothing and addressing the semi-circle of Bears. The inspiration of his Queens Park playing brothers, the motivation for playing football and training five nights a week, and the stimulation of the name, 'Rangers'. I am sure there will be a Gersnetter with the necessary Equity card?