Friday Night Football

Just seen an advert for Hibs vs Dundee Hibs to be shown on Alba Friday evening k.o. 19:45.

After spending two years in that league I was just glad to get away from it, haven't watched a single game shown from the Championship on tv since or even 'highlights' of any match.

On checking the table it's 'neck and neck' between the two of them on who get's automatic promotion, only 1 point separates the sides with the 3rd team (surprisingly Morton) 10 points behind.

I might watch this game with interest...Who do I want to lose? Which club do I dislike most? Difficult to answer really, but on reflection the answer has to be the club who's fans spat punched and kicked our players in May, then again they are up against a club who were more vocal than most in trying to kill off Rangers.

You could in preference watch West Ham who host Man City in the FA Cup (19:55 k.o.) and looks on paper anyway to be of more interest.

Deportivo away to Espanyol in La Liga being the only other option for tv footy fans.