Hamburg Vs A German Team

Not much football on, other than English play-off games. The League Two games don't interest me. I'll watch the Middlesbrough - Villa game later.

I'm left with Hamburg Vs 'A German Team' for now. Hamburg need to win and hope Wolfsburg lose to get that relegation play-off spot. Otherwise they will be relegated for the first time in their history.

Has anyone seen how they build up from the back? Their 'keeper plays like a third Centre-back, almost on the half-way line!? Man City's Ederson plays out from the back, but he doesn't leave his box!

I'd say it was suicide, but this new manager's style is one of the reasons they have a slight chance of remaining in the Bundesliga.

Crazy Laptop managers with their crazy ideas...

Cowdenbeath v Cove Rangers in second leg of play-off for a Senior League berth seems to have been eventful.

First leg was a goalless draw but it was 1-1 after 9 minutes today.

Less than 10 minutes into the second half and it's now 2-2, the Blue Brazil just equalised.

edit

Ross County have just taken the lead at St.Johnstone and currently move up into the play-off spot with Thistle bottom. Long way to go.

Edited by buster.

I quite like seeing the non-league sides come up, but then again Cowdenbeath have a good history. 

Who has Livingston got a better chance against, County or Thistle? I'd like to see Livi go up. 

The Blue Brazil have turned on the after burners and are now 3-2 in front, 15 minutes to go.

County or Thistle, toss a coin.

I think Livingston will fancy their chances against either.

1-1 with Hamburg. Wolfsburg are winning, so Hamburg are going down at the half-way point.

Another Laptop manager, Nagelsmann, is beating Dortmund.

Stuttgart beating Bayern.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

What a finish there. Three reds? 

Hamburg regain the lead, but Wolfsburg are also leading against bottom-side Cologne. It's not enough for Hamburg...

Sounds like there has been a mega square-go in Cowdenbeath.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Edited by buster.