Pre Season-Germany who is going?

currently backpacking europe and in italy - but shall be in deutschland next week :D

is it possible to go watch them train? got to meet them after a training session in toronto when i was over living with family 2 years ago and was awesome... was hoping to do the same this year!

I went to see Rangers in the Advocaat years at an amateur game in Holland. I sat later in the social club waiting for the players to come in and was horrified to see the players hoarded on to a bus and leave. I am still thinking of going on Sunday but i have a mechanic coming to fix my boat on Thursday and it depends on what i have to pay him. IF Possible i will go.

I went to see Rangers in the Advocaat years at an amateur game in Holland. I sat later in the social club waiting for the players to come in and was horrified to see the players hoarded on to a bus and leave. I am still thinking of going on Sunday but i have a mechanic coming to fix my boat on Thursday and it depends on what i have to pay him. IF Possible i will go.

Gutted I will miss Fridays game as it is near my Uncles house..but Sunday and Tuesday will do!!

:cheers:

cant wait for 2moro :D

I hope i can meet you mate. If there is a social club there i will be in there just before the game and at half time. After the game i don't know as it is late and the last time the players went straight to the bus. Not worth waiting for. I have a 2 hour drive back.

I am like a wee Wain waiting for his chrissy pressy

:thup: