Name me a top drawer goalkeeper who has never made a mistake.

Exactly.

You can't say he isn't a top drawer keeper because of one high profile mistake he made. ALL the top keepers have made mistakes during their career, ALL of them.

Gordon is only 24 yet has been playing very well in his fledgling career - and lets not forget he has done so whilst having to deal with some of the worst internal politics a club has ever seen.

I think he has performed admirably - but I also think that AM is not far behind him.

Have to agree with the guys who say AM is not far behind CG.

At club level last year, largely due to the farce that is the management of Hearts football club, McGregor had a better season. I even wanted McGregor to play v italy as Gordon would not be match sharp. But Gordon came in, played like he hadn't missed a game all season and made some top drawer saves.

Unfortunately due to the way managers (rightly) stick with the man currently in possession of teh gloves, unless he has a run of horror shows, means it will be very diffciult for Allan to get many caps. He is unfortunate to find himself behing a keeper who is not a lot better than him, but has been the country's no.1 for a considerable period of time.