Jarosik reveals Celtic exit hope

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/6966391.stm

Jarosik reveals Celtic exit hope

Jiri Jarosik has revealed he hopes to leave Celtic before the transfer window closes on Friday.

The Czech midfielder, 29, has failed to force his way into Gordon Strachan's side since he moved from Chelsea last June for an undisclosed fee.

He told the Herald: "There are still four days to go in the transfer window and I am just waiting for the call from my agent.

"Gordon Strachan knows I want to move. I would prefer England or Russia."

Jarosik moved to Chelsea in January 2005 from CSKA Moscow, but made just 20 appearances, only six of them starts.

He spent a period on loan at Birmingham before signing a three-year deal with Celtic.

Jarosik said he was resigned to leaving the SPL champions, with England or Russia his preferred destination.

"It would be easier to do that because I know the language," he said.

"I also have the chance to go to Germany but I don't want to have to learn the language."

Yet another one of them could be on the way out. Would that leave their squad looking rather lightweight?

Here's my one to one between the two squads and it definitely looks to me like they definitely don't have more strength in depth. The squads look pretty even and if Celtic are ahead it's only by virtue of Nakamura. However, in my blue tinted eyes, Rangers are slightly ahead despite Nakamura.

MacGregor v Boruc

Carroll v Brown

Smith v McGovern

Hutton v Wilson

Cueller v McManus

Weir v Caldwell

Papac v Naylor

Broadfoot v Doumbe

Ehiogu v Balde

Webster v Pressley

Smith v Kennedy

Whittaker v Nakamura

Ferguson v Brown

Hemdani v Donati

McCulloch v McGeady

Burke v Sno

Thomson v Hartley

Buffel v Gravesen

Beasley v Jarosik

Adam v Riordan

Darcheville v Hesselink

Boyd v Miller

Cousin v Zurawski

Novo v McDonald

Gow v Killen

If they lose any players without replacing them they will definitely look a bit thin in numbers unless their youth players are a lot better than ours.

dont think hed be a big loss to them if he left. in fact id love him to stay as hes on a decent wage and it will cost them to keep him.

To be honest that is a good reason for Gravesen, Jarosik, Miller and Zurawski to stay at Parasite. :)