Student needs help with dissertation on sectarianism

Lad has been in touch via email asking if I could post the following so if anyone fancies some time sending their opinions via his survey, then fill yer boots...

I am an undergraduate at the University of Glasgow and my dissertation is studying the relationship between sectarian attitudes and Scottish football (specifically that of the Old Firm).

LINKED BELOW is a survey you can fill out to help my research!

https://glasgow.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cO3k5eB9b7jARwi

I'm obviously a fan of football myself, and I think much of the media as well as general discussion highlights Rangers and Celtic fans as some of the main drivers behind sectarian attitudes in Scotland. This is often based primarily on anecdotal evidence, so my dissertation is looking to identify through data whether Rangers fans and Celtic fans display "sectarian" attitudes against one another in a footballing context, and whether this translates into actual sectarianism outside of the stage of football. 

To do this I have written up an online questionnaire asking people various questions starting with their football allegiances and attitudes towards other teams' supporters (specifically Rangers and Celtic fans' attitudes towards one another). It then asks people similar questions outside of the context of football between Protestants and Catholics. Finally, just some general demographic and attitudes questions so I can group the data. 

The questionnaire is completely anonymous, and none of the questions ask people information that would allow me or anyone to identify them. 

At the end of the day, I want the opinions of actual fans rather than current media or academic interpretations of the issue which do not properly represent them. Hopefully, there will be value in doing more research towards this sectarian issue in football. I would, as much as possible, like an even distribution of Rangers and Celtic FANS. The more people who complete the questionnaire, the more representative the results of it are. 

It doesn't matter if your relationship with Rangers or Celtic (or Scottish Football in general) is even just a familial tie, as I am looking to get responses from both passive fans and dedicated ones. 

Thank you all for your time.