Dundee United v Falkirk-----------15:00

Hibernian v Inverness CT----------15:00

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen------------15:00

Rangers v Gretna----------------15:00

Sunday, 2 September 2007

St Mirren v Celtic-----------------14:00

Monday, 3 September 2007

Motherwell v Hearts--------------19:45

John Hugh�s was furious with his team last week after their shock loss to St Mirren. After losing 12 goals in three games and losing to one of the teams they would hope for points from, the question is, will Hugh�s adapt a more defensive formation for the Bairns visit to Tannadice.

Dundee Utd had defender Lee Wilkie as an Emergency striker last week and may stick with him after he set up two goals, getting pulled down in the box to give the Arabs a penalty.

I can�t see past Dundee Utd for this one.

Craig Brewster scored twice against Hibs last week and will be looking to do the same for Caley this week. If Ma-Kalamat(b)ay plays like he did last week then he may get his chance.

John Collins was quick to defend his keeper last week, pointing out his keeper has had seven clean sheets from eight games and that his keeper will have learned from his mistakes. I�ll bet he needed another clean sheet on Sunday morning thinking about the game.

I don�t see Inverness getting much of a chance against a Hibs team who can be awesome when firing on all cylinders.

Jim Jefferies will be hoping his team can bounce back from their defeat against Rangers and according to Jim his wife will be as well, as he admitted he is a grump on a Saturday night if they lose. The million dollar question is, who will Stevie Naismith be playing for on Saturday? Kilmarnock or Rangers.

Aberdeen were rocked after taking a two goal lead at Easter Road only to get a 3-3 draw. SUPER SUB Dean Shiels scored the equalizer in a six goal thriller.

This has a draw written all over it.

Rangers should get over their tired legs by Saturday and will be looking to keep the momentum of their great start to the season going against a lowly Gretna. The Black and Whites have stiffened up of late but Rangers should have the hammer to bend them over the anvil. I expect Walter Smith to rest some players for this one with the likes of Nacho getting a game.

Davie Irons will have to watch from the Stand, after he kicked a bag of balls in anger last week, complaining about the sending off of Craig Barr, and getting a red card himself.

Rangers Win.

Celtic travel to Love Street which may just be the surprise banana skin we wouldn�t have dreamed of a few weeks ago. St Mirren lost doggedly against Motherwell and Rangers, but have bounced back to secure six points from their last two games. With Celtic having a tough 120 minutes in their legs from yesterday, who knows maybe a gutsy performance from the Saints can earn them a draw. Probably only dreaming.

I have to go for a Celtic win but not an easy one.

Hearts who have become the joke team of Scotland with horrific displays of late will have to improve 100% if they want to get anything from High flying Motherwell on Monday. They look more like heading for the drop rather than the top as Vladimir Romanov predicted when he took over at Tynecastle. The steel men are showing fine form and only daylight robbery against Kilmarnock, stand between them and an equal top spot with Rangers. With all the Tynecastle dressing room baggage, and low confidence after their 5-0 drubbing at Parkhead, I can only see one winner in this one.

Motherwell win.