Saturday, 10\11 November 2007

Saturday, 10 November 2007---------Time--------------TV

Dundee United v Kilmarnock-----------15:00

Gretna v Hibernian--------------------15:00

Inverness CT v Motherwell------------15:00

Sunday, 11 November 2007-----------Time--------------TV

Hearts v Aberdeen--------------------15--------------Setanta

With the Rangers and Celtic games cancelled due to the International game next week the programme has been shortened to four games.

Dundee United will be looking to get back on track after their defeat to Aberdeen, when they meet Kilmarnock on Saturday. They will be without two of their most influental player's though as Barry Robson and Lee Wilkie are suspended after both recieving a red card against Aberdeen.

Killie have been getting back on form as late and were really quite unlucky not to get a point against Celtic after an inspired second half display.

I think the loss of Robson and Wilkie, will make a big difference to the united side and fancy Killie for a draw.

DRAW

Gretna meet Hibs at Fir park and for me there is only one winner in this one. Gretna are slowly sliding towards a return to the first division and the question must be asked if the price they have payed for their instant upsurge will have a long term effect on their club.Hibs have been in poor form of late losing to St Mirren and drawing with Hearts in their last two games. A meeting with Gretna will be just what the doctor ordered.

Hibs win.

Inverness are at home to Motherwell and a few games ago i would have gone for Motherwell to win. Now i feel that Caley have got up and running and Motherwell have dropped down a gear. I think Craig Brewster has got his team up to a level that i am going to go for a Caley win on this one.

Inverness win.

On Sunday Aberdeen travel down to Edinburgh to meet Hearts at Tynecastle. Aberdeen have found a rich vain of form of late and Whipped Dundee United 2-0 in their last game. With Hearts you never know what you are gong to get. they can be brilliant one week and garbage the next. I am going for the draw on this one but to be honest it is a cossroads, it can go in all directions.

Draw.

Fixture announcement!!!

Celtic v Falkirk

Now 11/12/07, 7.45pm

Hibernian v Rangers

Now 29/12/07, 12.30pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Celtic v Rangers

Now 02/01/08, 12.30pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Celtic three day's after playing Hibs must be a huge handicap for us Two of the most difficult away games in a three day period. These games could be crucial as to who will win the the league.