Parking spaces during games

I know it’s a bit of a stupid topic but if you get a ticket it costs as much as a match day ticket, I used  the just park app to find a parking space on match day, I used the one next to FarmRoad next to the Tradeston Serviceman’s club twice now, I found out on my second visit the space I was renting wasn’t there’s to rent out 🤣 The owners of the space who own the  property were fine about it and let me park there , is there Areas to avoid or does anyone recommend areas to use.

Edited by Fa1833

• Rousseau changed the title to Parking spaces during games
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

We park on the street along Broomloan Road.  It is free.

Thanks I’m usually willing to risk it for a biscuit but 9/10 I usually go myself but was bringing the little one along, so I thought it wise to book a space in advance. 

♥️🤍💙

Edited by Fa1833

3 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Thanks I’m usually willing to risk it for a biscuit but 9/10 I usually go myself but was bringing the little one along, so I thought it wise to book a space in advance. 

♥️🤍💙

It could be quite a long walk for a little one.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

It could be quite a long walk for a little one.

I say little one she’s 8 ,  it Gets the blood flowing especially if it’s a cold night haha, I don’t suppose there’s any Old legions for veterans near by or is that  who you know type thing? I seen parking attendants next to Ibrox or that an arm and a leg to park there.

Edited by Fa1833