The Martin Bain Interview...

mms://video.premiumtv.co.uk/rangersfc/video/martin_bain_fans_hi.wmv

Now i must admit i'am impressed with the conduct of this interview...... Never took to Martin Bain to be honest but after seeing him get a bit more involved in the club i/we love ( seeing him jump on mcCoist at the cup final , after seeing him answer back to celtic abot the SPL run in.......... and now this to say a thank you to the fans( IMO it is a thank you to those who follow on in europe) with the "free" entry to SL game away and for the other ST holders the freeze on the ST's................ the bit that impresses me the most is one of my pet hates... i am a proud father of two Girls who want to go to the game with daddy but because im a ST holder i cant take them without buying another tickes for myself (to me is a joke because i have already paid �£400+ for my seat) no the club will move me as a one off so i can sit next to my little girl's ... there now (when this is sorted) will be two more children going to the games now..... also this reduction in Childs ST's might bring more Adult & Kids seats together ...Who knows if i renew it be with one of my children with me!.

Happy Times Ahead

1 Down 3 To Go!!!!!

Del.

That interview filled me with pride. The concept of creating our own good publicity, and promoting it to the fans is fantastic. In a week where celtcs chief exec came out and was basically moaning about the league potentially helping us with our fixture backlog, it is great to see us only sorting our own house.

I think its fantastic to encourage younger fans, and familys, and that may also help address some of the social issues around football in britain with the booze culture and sometimes disgraceful language used at games. I admit I am guilty of shouting obscenities, however in the presence of familys eg the partick and E.S. games, the atmosphere has been more friendly and as such slightly more enjoyable.

I was disappointed to not have enough points to qualify for one of the tickets for lisbon, but feel it is a fantastic gesture for those who will have traveled to many games this season. If nothing else, the publicity this should generate, and the feelings of good will, are definitely a step in the right direction.

Personally, I am most pleased about the relocation of season ticket holders for individual games. this is something im sure many season ticket holders have wanted this sort of scheme for a while. I know I have!

With so many enemies out there, waiting to knock us down and kick us further if they are successful, this to me is the proudest I have been of the club off the park.

This club is truely special and its about time we ensured all our fans and everyone else are reminded of that fact. As Dado said yesterday:

We are the people!