Anyone watch this?

Saw it from just before the PSV equaliser.

Ended up 4-1 Ajax. From what I saw of the game, Suarez of Ajax really caught they eye. Looks an awesome player.

Played great today as striker. He was playing in the point because Huntelaar was out. He can at times be very frustrating though as he can be very greedy. A lot of times Huntelaar is clear for a tap-in and Suarez prefers to do something spectacular which fails.

Played great today as striker. He was playing in the point because Huntelaar was out. He can at times be very frustrating though as he can be very greedy. A lot of times Huntelaar is clear for a tap-in and Suarez prefers to do something spectacular which fails.

THe good thing about being back home for now is i'm not missing any sport or having to go down the pub and spend �£20-30 on beer.

Not really seen much dutch football this season but was a decent game to watch, a lot of needle but the ref was very sensible.

As I say Suarez caught the eye but there were a few decent players.

I think stikers need to be a bit greedy but from what you say Suarez takes it to extremes.