KENNY MILLER helped slay Celtic four months ago - and is determined to repeat the feat this weekend in the second Old Firm clash of the season.

Kenny Miller celebrates his second goal at ParkheadThe striker hit a double in Rangers' 4-2 win at Parkhead in August and his goals were his first for the club since signing on at Ibrox in the summer.

Miller has gone on to score five more counters since that memorable day and has been one of the Light Blues' best performers so far this term.

But he's not the type to rest on his laurels and is preparing to do the spadework required to record another derby win on Saturday.

Miller, a likely starter alongside Kris Boyd in attack, said: "This is a game you look forward whether it is at home or away.

"Obviously after the first result, which was massive, we have to make sure we get the same kind of result in front of our home fans.

"We have to win every game, never mind Celtic games. However, there is obviously a great deal of importance attached to this one.

"We are behind in the title race and we are at home so we have to make it count. Everyone is going to be so up for it so we just have to get the right result."Kenny Miller scores his second goal at Parkhead

Miller's brace at Celtic Park just three weeks into the campaign is the obvious highlight from his second spell in Govan.

But as he reflects on that day, he still winces as he thinks of the dream hat-trick he might have had.

A minute from the end of play, Nacho Novo played Miller in on goal but Artur Boruc - at fault for the forward's second goal - saved well.

Miller added: "First and foremost, we had to get the right result and we were comfortable winners on the day.

Kenny Miller celebrates his second goal at Parkhead"However, scoring the two goals was very special and I could not have scripted it better as they were my first goals since returning to the club.

"I couldn't have picked a better place to score them. Getting off the mark would always be important but the fact they were against our arch rivals made it all the sweeter.

"I did have a chance of a hat-trick which would have been unbelievable and I actually caught the ball as well as I would have hoped.

"I was trying to give Artur Boruc the eyes but he obviously read me - I put the ball where I wanted to put it but it ended up a routine save for him."