Gazza-Last Chance

Guest 51_&_Counting

I watched the programme last night and was disgusted, sheryll gascgoine is an absolute cow. Still near 20yrs on still trying to make herself famous & make some cash of the back of poor Gaz's health prioblems.

Why she needed to bring up gleneagles i will never know, and i am in now way defending his actions that evening, but the way she jumped straight to the beating, without any of the chav shit she started the whole sorry event with, which was left out.

A pure stitch up & i hope she enjoys spendiong her blood money from the docu on some surgery as the cow needs it..

As for the son & daughter, who aint even his, wtf were they going on about, surely, its only regan who should have had his say, but he was the only one who seemed to be hurt over the incident, bianca(her mothers daughter allright) & the other one, were just chasing some kind of stardom through his fight with life & the demons.. i wish i hadnt watched now to be honest.

Get well soon Paul.

I watched the programme last night and was disgusted, sheryll gascgoine is an absolute cow. Still near 20yrs on still trying to make herself famous & make some cash of the back of poor Gaz's health prioblems.

Why she needed to bring up gleneagles i will never know, and i am in now way defending his actions that evening, but the way she jumped straight to the beating, without any of the chav shit she started the whole sorry event with, which was left out.

A pure stitch up & i hope she enjoys spendiong her blood money from the docu on some surgery as the cow needs it..

As for the son & daughter, who aint even his, wtf were they going on about, surely, its only regan who should have had his say, but he was the only one who seemed to be hurt over the incident, bianca(her mothers daughter allright) & the other one, were just chasing some kind of stardom through his fight with life & the demons.. i wish i hadnt watched now to be honest.

Get well soon Paul.

i disagree with that entirely.

I got the impression that his step son Mason was genuinly hurt by Gazzas addiction, you could tell he cared and from what they showed i got the feeling he was very close to him.

I have to say though Sheryl should have pulled the plug on this programme as it is now going to be seen as a way of coining in cash from Gazzas ill health..she should have realised that the public will see it as her cashing in on Gazzas misfortune.

The young boy Regans head is toatlly mixed up. One minute he cares the next he is wanting rid off Gazza. I wonder if Sheryl isnt his closest influence as thats her feelings too. The programme makers were rank rotten. I couldnt believe it when they asked the 12 year old lad "Regan, what do you think is wrong with your dad?" WTF????:admin: Talk about trying to brainwash him into thinking that Gazzas "wrong" in what he is doing? The mans ill ffs, he should have asked "what do you think help your dad could benefit from", just slightly more positive.

Overall though i feel the kids do feel for their dad(doesnt even matter if it's their step dad or not, they still grew up together as parent/child).