Lafferty �£3m - Boyd �£3.8m

Questions must be asked about this. Complete and utter farce.

How can Murray, Bain and Smith justify buying Lafferty for fucking �£3m but only asking for a mere �£800,000 more for Boyd?. It's unreal. I'm livid with Boyd close to being sold. He is the player keeping Lafferty out the team as well! The guy has is crictics but how many strikers out there can compete with his scoring record. He is argubly, infact probably, the best ever finnisher we have had and we sell him half way through the season when he is bang on form which I believe will result in turn the Scum securing 4 in a row is unimaginable. This time last year we sold our best, inform player and the same is happening again. Even with the money for Boyd in the bank we are more than likely not going to spend it and even if we were, no-one out there for that price will score as many goals or as often for us as Kris Boyd.

Lafferty is up there in my opinion as one of the worst signings we have made in modern times and now i'm hearing that he has possibly damaged ligaments against Morton today. �£3m is a price that he will alaways have over his head. I still think that his signing was to get one over on Celtic who had outbid/beat us to a few targets previously. Also apparently, we need to pay Burnley an installment for Kyle which is believed to be in the region of �£1m, hence the panic selling trying to raise funds.

The sooner Smith goes the better. He has got rid of Boyd, Cousin and Darcheville and left us with Lafferty, Velicka and Miller. When we are struggling to win against the likes of Hamilton, ICT etc who is gonna pop up with a winning goal now?

Edited by Koeman