Its really came alive to me what a mess the Rangers are in. Im one who knew Murray has maybe been around Rangers a bit long and sold off too many good assets for a club like Rangers, non more so than our former great ticket office only to replace it with a portacabin for a 50,000 seater stadium which has left fans not getting into see the kick off on ocassion. - Ridiculous!

But I didnt think id see the day when Rangers were crying out to sell a player to balance the books. I knew the Scottish game was left behind due to Sky's TV money and the Champions league carrying the English, Spanish and Italian leagues.

But looking round this forum all the fans are at each other with how bad the team is, how bad the management are, how bad the Chairman and his puppet are and most concerning that how bad the support is at the moment. This is a deep hole that is only going to be repaired by a miracle.

A softener for the fans would be for the team to start playing again and the manager being a bit more adventureous and trying out some talented flair players in their correct position. I really believe if WS plays to our strengths then we still cant be matched on the park by any team in the country and we should go onto taking the title home - ok that is easier said than done as it would mean WS has big balls and has to drop big ego's which could put a negative effect in the dressing room again.

But i think the players owe us as much as anyone. They maybe a bit understandably down at the moment following the comments from above saying every player is available, but the players arent RFC, there are tens of thousands of fans who follow on weekly who dig deep into pockets to follow them around the country, travelling afar - so I ask the players to stop thinking about there fat wages and think about the fans for once. Give us an extra gear of two for the rest of the season and show us you want to play for Rangers then they become immune to criticism.

We are scratching our heads trying to think of ways to improve. Unless we get a Billionnaire to walk in with the best interests of Rangers then I can only see a few things that will help Rangers.

The only realistic way out is through an Atlantic League of some sort. What is more appealing: Playing Porto, Copenhagen, Ajax and Marseille weekly or Hamilton, St Mirren and Falkirk??? What is going to bring more revenue? What is more attractive for players??

And im not just talking about Rangers that is in a mess - the Scottish game in general is a mess. Scottish teams were feared in the 60s, 70s and 80s. The 90s was a decline and the 00s are a continuation. If it takes a decade to recover despite having a plan/program in place then so be it.

1) Summer football! - This depressing cold games is no use. Games are getting called off around the country which can be avoided. Playing a SPL match in June/July is much more appealing. I do like Christmas time with all the footy but id gladly give it up for an improved product on the pitch. Everyone knows pitches are much more playable in March to October than Nov-Feb.

2) Restructure of the league: - It seems incompitance doesnt just flow round the top levels of football clubs, its the governing bodies also. Why cant the fat cats at the top of the SPL, SFA and SFL realise we dont need 3 governing bodies in such a small country! We dont need 4 leagues with teams playing each other 4 -6 times a season!! We need a 2 tier system then bring back the regional leagues under that but keep on the relegation / promotion from the regional leagues to Division 1.

Edited by Gribz