I think you've been listening to Walter Smith too much SA. Every team's 'the form team' or 'the team to beat' it seems. Hamilton have been on a decent run, but we should have put at least 3 in the back of their net with the quality of team we've got. Just goes to show that having the best squad in the league doesn't mean jack shit if they don't go out and hammer poorer teams at the end of the day. Either that or we're blinded by loyalty and don't have as good a team as we'd like to think.

Hamilton were the form team. Nothing to do with Walter, merely a statement of fact.

5 wins from their last 6 collecting more points than us, in fact more points than us this calendar year. They have won 8 out of their last 10.

Doesn't detract from the fact that, yes, we probably should have scored more. As I've said elsewhere though, it was a bit of a freak match. We'll play worse and win by more.

Hamilton were the form team. Nothing to do with Walter, merely a statement of fact.

5 wins from their last 6 collecting more points than us, in fact more points than us this calendar year. They have won 8 out of their last 10.

Doesn't detract from the fact that, yes, we probably should have scored more. As I've said elsewhere though, it was a bit of a freak match. We'll play worse and win by more.

Are you counting their cup games against lower league sides SA?

The stats I saw were that their SPL record in the last 6 home games were lost 1 from 6 (against us yesterday) which yes is good, but their away record in the SPL is practically the opposite (only won 2, but LOST 4 of their last 6 away games), which is NOT good, so not exactly deserving of the label 'the form side' imo.

FWIW, I also think that Hamilton's good home record is more about them being difficult to break down as a solid defensive unit & because of that, other sides obviously find it difficult to go there and score as we did yesterday. Not that I like to rattle off facts & figures to prove my point, but this supposed 'on form side's' top scorer only has 6 goals to his name this season. :fish:

FWIW, I also think that Hamilton's good home record is more about them being difficult to break down as a solid defensive unit & because of that, other sides obviously find it difficult to go there and score as we did yesterday. Not that I like to rattle off facts & figures to prove my point, but this supposed 'on form side's' top scorer only has 6 goals to his name this season. :fish:

How many goals a striker has scored over the course of a season is irrelevant as far as his team's current form goes. :flipa:

It's a daft argument anyway. I'm not trying to say they're great or we shouldn't have scored more. I've admitted we should have, I'm just saying they are the form team in the league. Which they were. We will now have overtaken them.

One down. :D

Arguably one of the harder one's too. Away to the form team in the league.

Yeah, big big win yesterday. I've reached the stage of the season where I'm counting down the games, and every away win in particular is a priceless triumph. IMO we played one of our toughest games of the run-in yesterday.

How many goals a striker has scored over the course of a season is irrelevant as far as his team's current form goes. :flipa:

Well why have they lost 4 of their last 6 away games? It's not ONLY because they failed to keep a clean sheet is it? :fish:

It's a daft argument anyway. I'm not trying to say they're great or we shouldn't have scored more. I've admitted we should have, I'm just saying they are the form team in the league. Which they were. We will now have overtaken them.

Well even if it is daft, all I'm saying is that they've only had a decent run of form at home. Their away form is pretty damn poor unless you don't think loosing 4 away games from 6 is shite. :flipa:

:devil: