By Andrew Dickson

DaMARCUS BEASLEY says a win in tomorrow's League Cup final against Celtic would rank as highly as anything he has achieved in his club career.

The American winger helped PSV Eindhoven to the last four of the Champions League in 2005 and started the first leg of their semi-final against AC Milan in the San Siro.

Ally McCoist and DaMarcus BeasleyHe also played his part in two league title wins with the Dutch side and scored last season when he claimed his first trophy at Ibrox, the Scottish Cup, against Queen of the South.

Even though he already has a decent medal collection in his grasp, the 26-year-old knows coming out on top in an Old Firm final would take some beating.

Beasley said: "It would definitely be a big moment for me. Winning in finals is great but it would mean a lot more to beat Celtic at that stage.

"I really enjoyed the Scottish Cup final last season because it was my birthday that day and it was great to score. It was a great achievement.

"After I had been out injured for five or six months, it was good to help the team win and come out of the game with a medal.

"But to see off Celtic this weekend would be right up there amongst the things I've done in the game.

"Every time Rangers play them, it is a big game but this one is a bit more special because there's a trophy at the end of it."