The predictable Murray backlash

How long d'you think we'll have to wait until Sir Moonbeam enters the debate with a few well-orchestrated statements in defence of his manager, appealling to decency and loyalty for a man who has given his life to the club and chastising the fickle and ill-informed interneds.

I'm sure the websites will already have been trawled and a report emailed off to the great Captain of Industry, who will fizz and spit for five public minutes before going back to sleep for the remainder of the season. I therefore take great pleasure in adding to his reading by recommending that he could perform no greater service to this club than to fall on his own sword and leave the stage to a better and more able man. In the process he might compare the club he bought with the club he now leaves and hang his head in shame.

Oh, and perhaps he could find something long and sharp for our useless manager too.

"not real Rangers fans"

"time to pull together"

"We'll come out of this stronger, stick with us"

Yep, only a matter of time.

You know, for not being a real fan and all that, it's amazing how Dave lets himself get so wound up by people like me.

"not real Rangers fans"

"time to pull together"

"We'll come out of this stronger, stick with us"

Yep, only a matter of time.

You know, for not being a real fan and all that, it's amazing how Dave lets himself get so wound up by people like me.

"Walter has earned our loyalty"

''We're in this together''

'Credit Crunch, time to face up to reality"'

"We'll come through this and be all the stronger"

"Blah, Blah, lies, lies, Blah"

Guest adamski
Chick's in hiding after stating on his BBC blog that Aberdeen's name was on the Scottish Cup trophy this year :P

to be fair he's right

1990 - Aberdeen

:devil: