Where's your usual thread Ian?

3-0.

Boyd to get at least one.

Davis for one. :rfc:

Hoping for but not expecting a Hearts result. :devil:

Aye, with so few participants I just sort of lost interest a wee bit, glad to see you've posted it though mate.

Rangers 3 Boyd,Novo,Whittaker

Murderwell 0 :rfc: :cheers:

Aye, with so few participants I just sort of lost interest a wee bit, glad to see you've posted it though mate.

Rangers 3 Boyd,Novo,Whittaker

Murderwell 0 :rfc:

Lol.

I just wanted to talk Rangers. :o

I know there's a general feeling of antipathy around the club, particularly surrounding performances.

But it's down to the business end of the season and whilst we're not favourites we're still in with a shout of a double.

Victory tomorrow, hopefully a wee favour from the jambos. Win the OF and the rest of our games and it's ours. :rfc:

Let's ignore the off field troubles. Lets meet the challenges on the field, even allowing for injury and suspension worries, head on and deliver the silverware. :D

Edit: PS. Good call on the scoreline.

Lol.

I just wanted to talk Rangers. :o

I know there's a general feeling of antipathy around the club, particularly surrounding performances.

But it's down to the business end of the season and whilst we're not favourites we're still in with a shout of a double.

Victory tomorrow, hopefully a wee favour from the jambos. Win the OF and the rest of our games and it's ours. :rfc:

Let's ignore the off field troubles. Lets meet the challenges on the field, even allowing for injury and suspension worries, head on and deliver the silverware. :D

Edit: PS. Good call on the scoreline.

Trying times indeed for the Gers faithful,it is getting tougher to raise momentum for a lot of us, we are hardly setting the heather on fire :(

Still, it's back to Ibrox tomorrow and no doubt after a few ciders in the wee rangers club I will be bubbling with enthusiasm again, maybe we should have the players visit the club for a few ciders and get them bursting with the same enthusiasm.......................oh!, forget that, mon the gers

Lol. :devil:

An Unorthodox way of raising morale.

A few shandies usually helps with that. Though I see you sit in the section where the fans don't sit on their hands and actually make a noise so i'm sure you'll be fine come kick off. Nae Frankie to ruin your afternoon either. :whistle:

I understand it's hard to get up for sometimes, especially for those who still have their season tickers (believe it or not but I miss it :(). But I just like winning things and at this stage i'll take it anyway it comes. :rfc:

Lol. :devil:

An Unorthodox way of raising morale.

A few shandies usually helps with that. Though I see you sit in the section where the fans don't sit on their hands and actually make a noise so i'm sure you'll be fine come kick off. Nae Frankie to ruin your afternoon either. :whistle:

I understand it's hard to get up for sometimes, especially for those who still have their season tickers (believe it or not but I miss it :(). But I just like winning things and at this stage i'll take it anyway it comes. :rfc:

Yip, as I've said on many occasions, as Frankie,Johnnyk & Cammy will agree,it is THE place to sit @ Ibrox as there is always an atmosphere and so I do look forward to games the nearer it gets to ko

We can always rely on you for the humour Gazza :)

Lol, well we were saying we need something to lift the mood.

7 game mini season starts tomorrow. Win them all and it's a good chance we win the league, lets kick off with a victory.