The first half reminded me of some of the gut-wrenching European games we had to endure in Europe last season, particularly Bremen and Fiorentina away - getting absolutely battered but somehow holding firm.

Chelsea did see a bit more of the ball in the second half but they'll get on the plane ecstatic at 0-0 I reckon after a magnificent defensive display. After a ropey run of form, Cech kept his team in the tie tonight with one or two priceless saves.

I must say I fancy Chelsea in the 2nd leg with things as they stand, the boos at FT said it all. Hope they pull it off, especially after seeing that cheating rat Iniesta trying to get players booked - didn't like the Barca players' attitude the whole night, incessantly chasing after the ref to cry foul at some phantom injustice or another.

Wasn't the worst 0-0 but hopefully see some goals tomorrow night.

I must say I fancy Chelsea in the 2nd leg with things as they stand, the boos at FT said it all. Hope they pull it off, especially after seeing that cheating rat Iniesta trying to get players booked - didn't like the Barca players' attitude the whole night, incessantly chasing after the ref to cry foul at some phantom injustice or another.

What about Drogbas attitude? He went down more times than a 3rd world country hooker! For a guy of his ability, he's a fuckin' moron on the pitch!

I'm shouting for Barca all the way in the 2nd leg.

What about Drogbas attitude? He went down more times than a 3rd world country hooker! For a guy of his ability, he's a fuckin' moron on the pitch!

I'm shouting for Barca all the way in the 2nd leg.

Drogba wasn't giving it the old 'flash the card' gesture though, something I absolutely abhor in football. The rules these days state that that in itself is a yellow card offence. However as with a number of other useful new laws brought into the game - e.g. either call the foul or book for diving - cowardly referees refuse to enforce it.