A Year Ago Tomorrow

The part of the final that got to me the most was just prior to kick-off - looked around at the stadium, the majority all decked out in red, white and blue. Then, over the tannoy, on came the Stone Roses and it hit me - here I was just about to watch Rangers in a European Cup Final, something that I thought I'd never witness. I had a moment of quiet reflection and thought of those close to me who weren't able to be there and just though, this is it, this our time, we can't loose.....!

Then, after the final whistle, the reception the players and management staff received on the lap of honour also got to me. There they were, OUR TEAM, gracious in defeat and deseving of the ovation that they received.

Cammy F

I'll never forgive Walter for not playing Novo in that final. One rule of playing such a defensive set-up is that you must have a forward who'll get in about them at every opportunity. Instead he gave JCD his first and only 90 minutes. And don't get me started on his fannying about with the clipboard:ffs:

I attended the ECWCF in 1972 in Barcelona...I dunno why!!, but last year was more exciting for me..I will never forget the roller coaster journey to Manchester ....Maybe i'm more mature now to appreciate it.