I don't expect many to read this giving the celebrating that'll be going on throughout the world with Gers fans, but what a day i had. My long supported, and long suffering Scunthorpe played the Milwall at Wembley today and managed to come from 2-1 down to win 3-2 to gain promotion to the Championship.

So, a magnificent day for me to see my teams win trophies North and South of the border:cheers::cheers::rfc:

C'MON YOU IRON

I had to watch the full match replay cause there was no way i was missing Gers winning the league. Even in a replay it was some game and the atmosphere for 2 league one sides was like a premiership game.

Even though Millwall lost, they don't half have some cracking support base when they want too. There was thousands of Lions there.:eek:

Even though Millwall lost, they don't half have some cracking support base when they want too. There was thousands of Lions there.:eek:

Its a home match seen as they are a london club. But they do have a decent size support with a horrendous reputation