PETER MARTIN: New man must play the ââ?¬Ë?Celtic wayââ?¬â?¢ to woo fans

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.2510967.0.0.php

What a dickhead, are their fans really that stupid :whistle:

I mean when was the last time Celtic had a really good team and played nice attacking, attractive passing football while winning trophies? Do they mean the 1960s team of over 40 years ago surely not?

They sign thugs, cheats and have had their fair share of flops :giruy: Henrik was their first and last quality player they had for some time but even the team he was in was full of cheats and muggers........

I know their fans are not the best in terms of brains but how many actually believe good passing football is the 'Celtic Way', most by the sounds of it but how many have actually seen it apart from DVDs !!!

Real Madrid, Barca, Man Utd etc have played great football consistantly for years, I wonder if their fans call it the 'Celtic Way' :rolleyes:

Two Celtic fans and a non OF fan were having a heated discussion about the Celtic managers job at work today. One was saying they need to appoint a Celtic minded manager who has Celtic blood in his veins and the non OF fan was talking some sense. He said they need to get away from the Celtic minded mentality. The discussion went back and forth and I got bored and left.

One of them said that the last Celtic minded manager was Tam Burns.

Ah the much fabled 'Celtic Way'....what does this mean, the Celtic Way? Career-threatening tackles, sly kicks when the ref's not looking, falling over anywhere within 25 yards of goal? Perhaps Peter 'MacGuire' should think back to how the most Celtic-minded of them all, The Blessed Martin, set his teams out. That's right, a back line of 15 stone thugs who clobbered everything in sight before hoofing long ball after long ball up to Sutton and Fat John who'd elbow everything in sight to reach it. What about Petrov and Larsson's antics, that'll have been 'the Celtic Way' as well eh? Muppets.

I see the media have to some extent been shown up on radio phone ins and the like since Sunday and have since ceased to use the phrase "celtic-minded" in favour of playing the "celtic way".

A less obvious way of maintaining the bigotry that is the key attribute to being welcomed in the role.

Ah the much fabled 'Celtic Way'....what does this mean, the Celtic Way? Career-threatening tackles, sly kicks when the ref's not looking, falling over anywhere within 25 yards of goal? Perhaps Peter 'MacGuire' should think back to how the most Celtic-minded of them all, The Blessed Martin, set his teams out. That's right, a back line of 15 stone thugs who clobbered everything in sight before hoofing long ball after long ball up to Sutton and Fat John who'd elbow everything in sight to reach it. What about Petrov and Larsson's antics, that'll have been 'the Celtic Way' as well eh? Muppets.

van Hooidonkey did everything to get a free kick near the box and of course nakamurder who gets away with murder.