Favourite non Rangers player

Going on from S_A's thread, as the title says, who is your favourite non Rangers player.

Guess I'll start. Straight away I could go for any from Robbie Fowler, Ruud Gullit, Zola, Van Basten, Pap Pan, Lineker, Andy Gray (but he had his swan song with us), Tony Adams, Paolo Maldini, Lothar Mattheus, Ronaldo, Zico, Maradonna

Fuck sake, the list really could be endless.

At the moment for me it's Fowler as I have always been a huge fan an always hoped he would one day sign for us.

Has to be one of either Pele, Maradonna or Zidane. I'm a bit young to remember Pele playing though (was only a nipper) & there's something I've always disliked about Maradonna, so my favourite non Rangers player vote goes to Zinedine Zidane for being THE class act.

Dalgliesh and Keegan also for me :S

Only going for players I've really watched so not going by past reputations before my time or I'd include the likes of Cryuff, Beckenbaur and Puskas.

Also should have renamed thread to include non-player. sadly couldnt count but for sheer success would put SAF right up there too.

If I'd been lucky enough to see them than possibly George Best and Jimmy Greaves (would need to check but sure he was regarded by many as the best striker around and cut short by injury, definitely a phenomonal scoring record)

Always liked Paul Scholes. Del Piero was awrite back in the day as well.

Del Piero had a bit of a rennaisance this year, well judging by his CL performances where he scored some top quality goals.

Both good shouts though. :thup:

Particularly the Italian. Always liked watching him play, but his name didn't occur to me when thinking of this earlier.