I have always hated this scouling -faced nonce.

He believes the hype coming out of the towers that he is the 'best passer of a ball in scottish football', and also according to them is miles better than any other defender in Scotland:confused:.

Ha ha ha well, i have been waiting patiently for himself to show the world what he really is, and now there is no hiding the fact that he truly is a disaster of a defender after the Arsenal game and the Norway game.

Don't know about anyone else, but i just cannot stand to even look at him, he makes me feel quite sickly.

And if i hear him grunting out an interview i quickly bash the mute button to preserve my delicate hearing which is super sensitive to paranoia and delusions which this tosser has a tendancy to blurt out on seeing a microphone.

Who's the champs Gary?:spl:

In no way whatsoever should he have been named player of the year last year, that was only because he is the teachers pet of the Scottish press. Look at the personal abuse that Boruc took last season after each mistake he made. Constantly lambasted in the press, even his personal life intruded upon. Caldwell is saved this level of abuse due to the fact that he is Scottish and the Scottish press don't do that their "own" Caldwell makes horror mistakes on a very consistant basis. A few weeks on the bench won't help the fact that's too slow, can't turn, rubbish in the air, crap in the tackle and can't pass. It'll be best for everyone involved if he leaves. He wasn't even the beat centre half last season(or the 2nd,3rd,4th............) Bougerra was, so for him to named it was just farcical!

Reputedly posted on KDS by a poster with 7k-odd posts.

We saw it, Celtic fans could see it, but our press could not see that Boogie had a better season than Clodwell. As did Weir and numerous others.

Was funny today at work. A cop comes in after hearing Caldwells error led to the St Johnstone goal. He called Caldwell a "cunt". A female cop then says "ooh, you said the 'c' word". He apologises. I then pipe up "what, Caldwell?"

Maybe you had to be there!

Was funny today at work. A cop comes in after hearing Caldwells error led to the St Johnstone goal. He called Caldwell a "cunt". A female cop then says "ooh, you said the 'c' word". He apologises. I then pipe up "what, Caldwell?"

Maybe you had to be there!

Yep, you had to be there :thup:

Subbed off before he was sent off tonight. :D

Should already be off imo. Should have had a yellow before he got one. Did another "Norway" type tackle. Ball played up to a striker just in the Celtic half with back to goal and Caldwell coems through the back of him. That was before he tried to get a free kick after rugby tackling an Arsenal player and got himself booked.

Does anyone honestly believe he was better than Boogie or Weir last year? Or Davis or Mendes?

As I said elsewhere. Those out with Scotland hear he's our POTY. Then the watch him play and think my god Scottish football must be worse than we thought. Just picking their favourite Celtic players as POTY does our game no favours! :ffs:

Great start to the season though. Keep it up.