Gersnet UPDATE: We want YOUR Feedback and Contribution

Guys:

Hope you all received and enjoyed your all-new weekly email newsletter. If anyone has any ideas for that, or wants to contribute to its content, please let me know.

You can view it here:

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/newsletters/newsletter210809.html

We're also hoping to redesign the main Gersnet site over the coming weeks as well. Anyone with relevant expertise interested in contributing to that, please give me a shout!

Remember, Gersnet is your site/forum and we'll always try our best to accommodate your ideas, suggestions and feedback. We're especially interested in people who want to write the odd article and we have a private forum for those who want to share ideas with each other. As well as get the editing 'hairdryer' treatment from our peers!

In addition, our Rangers Archive is still an excellent source of reference for everything to with our club. However, again it is only as good as the content within it, so we're always looking for new items pertaining to our club's magnificent history. If anyone fancies being part of the team that looks after that section of the site, please let me know.

You can view the archive here:

http://www.therangersarchive.co.uk

Finally, please feel free to pm myself or the other admin if you think you have something to offer the site beyond the usual very welcome generic posting. We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

The Gersnet Team!

:spl:

I look forward to hopefully see some new contributors to compliment the articles of Frankie, Cammy, Pete and the rest. Some excellent posters on here.

Writing articles for the main site/email will expose your ideas to a greater number of people through newsnow.

Any suggestions, get them posted. :thup: