The official CL Group Stage draw thread sponsored by Eduardo.

Nah was just meaning they're underdogs like Artmedia, but just like the Slovakians they'll no doubt be a lot handier than many Bears will give them credit for. Even after they beat the bheasts 5-0 many still thought we'd pump them.

Guilty. :o

Well it was only the *******s they beat!

Urziceni will be a real headache for traveling bears to get to. Couldn't really get much worse actually. It's right in the top west corner of Romania just inside the border with Hungary. The nearest city you could fly into isn't even a Romanian one, it's Budapest in Hungary which is about 300km away. If you fly into Bucharest in Romania, you're about 600km away. It's not really a trip I'd fancy by coach either. You'd basically be going from Glasgow to Munich or Wein in Germany then traveling east through Hungary via Budapest & into Romania that way. I guess the only sensible option would be flying to Budapest or Bucharest if you could organise a coach to take you to Urziceni & back, but going via public transport might be a total nightmare.

Quoting myself here just to point out that the game in Romania will be held in Bucharest at the national stadium due to the stadium in Urziceni not being up to CL standards.

Time for a couple of hours kip.

Guilty. :o

Well it was only the *******s they beat!

It does look as though this is the sort of group where teams can take points off each other, and it may well come down to who can take the most points off Unirea. Even Seville I don't think are invincible; remember if it had been Barca or the English sides we would not be expecting to take a point - home or away.

It does look as though this is the sort of group where teams can take points off each other, and it may well come down to who can take the most points off Unirea. Even Seville I don't think are invincible; remember if it had been Barca or the English sides we would not be expecting to take a point - home or away.

Good point.

Makes anything from 4th to 2nd a real possibility though. :confused: