New main site design ideas...

I don't have the visitor stats to hand but essentially we use the main site to communicate our articles to the online support at large - many of whom don't want to register for the forum and/or may already be members of other forums. As well as that, it contains the kind of info about the club you'd get on most sites (squad info, staff info, stadium info etc).

In addition to this, the Rangers Archive part of the site contains a handy online version of "The Horse with No Name's" Excel file as well as other relevant other items/articles about our club's history and background.

The main site is more a hobby than anything else but it is worth the effort to keep it ongoing to those that are not members of our humble wee forum can see what we're thinking.

:)

Cheers mate, wasn't prying for numbers etc. Maybe I should check it out more often.

Numbers are not all that important to us anyway - although obviously we enjoy it when certain items are successful. We get decent visitor stats and, generally speaking, match other sites' performance ('unofficial' fansites and 'official' media such as newspapers) when it comes to the viewing figures of what we submit to the news wires.

To be honest, regular forum visitors such as yourself probably wouldn't need to use the main site all that often so, like I say, its mainly for reaching non-members.

:)