RANGERS have teamed up with new, highly-rated Glasgow band Vigo Thieves who will donate the profits from their debut single 'Won't You Be Mine' to the club's Youth Academy.

And you can check them out at half-time when the band will be brought out to the pitch to be introduced to the crowd.

The Rangers-supporting group are made up of four friends - Stevie Jukes, Alan Jukes, Gordon Phipps and Barry Cowan - and are heavily influenced by The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys and Oasis.

They will release their eagerly-anticipated single on 16th November, 2009 ahead of their debut album hitting the music scene in early 2010.

And Gers Assistant Manager Ally McCoist is urging the Light Blue legions to show their support for Vigo Thieves and the Youth Academy by downloading the single which will be available from iTunes, emusic, Napster, 7 Digital, Amazon MP3, Play and all good digital stores.

Ally, who is a huge music fan, commented: "I had a chance meeting with the lads at a recent gig and I really love their new single.

"They are all lifelong Rangers fans and it is a fantastic gesture from them to donate the profits from 'Won't You Be Mine' to the Club's Youth Academy.

"I would encourage our fans to support Vigo Thieves and buy the single as soon as it's available."

And lead singer Stevie Jukes admits they are all excited by the prospect of taking to the pitch in front of a packed Ibrox crowd.

He said: "It will be a real honour to take a bow at Ibrox this weekend. The band and our families are all lifelong fans and it will be fantastic to grace the turf of our heroes.

"I would also like to thank Rangers for all their support and we hope everyone likes our new single."

For further information on the band log on to http://www.myspace.com/vigothieves