We win against Kaunus, probably no squad investment which means we would have lost the lasgue last year, which would have meant no champions league this year.

But we got beat of Kaunus which everyone shouted for new players, money to be splashed out, then you blame that on Walter Smith even though he spent money on players, won us a double and got us into the champions league this time round.

Just can't see where your coming from, gets moaned at for spending money and makes us successfull, gets moaned at because we have a rubbish team and probably not win anything

we win against Kaunas and the next leg and enter champs lg, than i dont think there is an issue on spending.

He should never have spent the money he did on Lafferty and also bought Edu and then didnt play him for half a season.

I think the other issue is that he didnt bring in players for the positions that needed filled, which still is glaringly obvious.

IMO his transfer policy is mindnumbingly stupid, and i for one do not want him spending another pound of Rangers FC

we win against Kaunas and the next leg and enter champs lg, than i dont think there is an issue on spending.

He should never have spent the money he did on Lafferty and also bought Edu and then didnt play him for half a season.

I think the other issue is that he didnt bring in players for the positions that needed filled, which still is glaringly obvious.

IMO his transfer policy is mindnumbingly stupid, and i for one do not want him spending another pound of Rangers FC

At that point in time we needed midfielders

Edu

Mendes

Davis

Anyone else ? They all came in, so he did bring in players for the position that we needed. Aslo Cuellar left and Bougherra came in.

This season he hasn't had any money which he has said many a time, so he can't sign a defender.

Yet again WS is living off the UEFA Cup run. That was then, this is now. This season were beyond terrible!

How much money has Jim Gannon had to spend at Motherwell or how about John Hughes at Hibs? They seem to be playing decent football which is miles better than us. It's not about how much you spend it's how you go about motivating and setting up your tactics that win games.

Look at MON at Leicester, he pulled them from the old Division 2 into the EPL and then into europe without spending much money at all.

WS hasn't got it anymore, he's losing his legendary status at Ibrox amongst the fans.

Edited by Gazza_8

At that point in time we needed midfielders

Edu

Mendes

Davis

Anyone else ? They all came in, so he did bring in players for the position that we needed. Aslo Cuellar left and Bougherra came in.

This season he hasn't had any money which he has said many a time, so he can't sign a defender.

We needed a midfielder before the kaunas game, he didnt bring 1 in or motivate the team to beat them.

He then went ott after being put out and to do what? appease the fans, cos there's no way he needed 5 centre mids?

Closing the door after the horse has bolted.

In fact i blame SDM on this as well.

Yet again WS is living off the UEFA Cup run. That was then, this is now. This season were beyond terrible!

How much money has Jim Gannon had to spend at Motherwell or how about John Hughes at Hibs? They seem to be playing decent football which is miles better than us. It's not about how much you spend it's how you go about motivating and setting up your tactics that win games.

Look at MON at Leicester, he pulled them from the old Division 2 into the EPL and then into europe without spending much money at all.

WS hasn't got it anymore, he's losing his legendary status at Ibrox amongst the fans.

You won't find me disagreeing with anything there Gazza.